(Next: Chat Room)
Brigade can be played in either of two modes: in a
Java-enabled web browser or as a browserless application. For using
a browser, we recommend Firefox 3.0 or higher, but any Java 5 capable browser should work fine. Note that you may need to download the Java Plug-In for your browser. However, for maximum enjoyment we recommend playing in our
Logging in/Getting a Password
- On the main title screen, click on the button titled Login Here,
or click here to login.
- If you are a first time user, click on the New Player link.
The Password field will fade and the E-mail field will enable.
- Enter the username you would like to use in the Username field.
- Carefully enter your TRUE e-mail address in the E-mail
field. Your randomly generated password will be sent via email, so you will only be able to play if your email address is valid. Please read our privacy
policy if you are concerned about submitting your e-mail address.
- Click on the Submit button once you are finished. If you have
correctly entered your e-mail address and the username you requested is not already
taken, a password will arrive shortly to your e-mail address.
- Once you have your password, reconnect as before. This time, do
not click on the New Player box! Type in your username and
assigned password, and click Submit to enter the Chatroom.
From here, you may chat with other players and create or join a game.
Via Browserless Application
- Download the Browserless version - click the Downloads button
in the menu to the left.
- Double click on the Brigade.exe file to install the application.
- Double click on the Brigade icon on your Desktop.
- Perform the setup following on screen instructions.
- Connect to the Brigade server using the Connect button.
- Follow the Via Browser instructions above
starting at #2.
You are free to play up to the designated limit as you would like at no cost. However, players who register receive additional benefits and features. Please see our registration information page for more details.
Next: Chat Room